- a stage area of at least 10 square feet (does not have to be an actual stage, but an area that allows the audience a clear view)
- electric power on stage (I provide my own PA system)
- adequate light on stage (doesn't have to be fancy spotlights, but enough light for the audience to see the musicians)
- seating for the audience
- a table to display books or anything you wish to highlight about your organization (optional)
- for an outdoor performance, I require shade from the sun, shelter from rain, and a solid floor to stand on
Western Massachusetts, northern Connecticut, southern Vermont, southern New Hampshire and the upper Hudson River Valley of New York.
If your venue is further afield and I may be able to make special arrangements.
Contact Sarah today for more information on how live music can make your event sparkle.