Singer's Workshop with Sarah Clay
Jazz • Rock • Broadway • Blues
Soul • R&B • Country • Originals
Next workshop date/location TBD. Private workshop for six or more singers available: complete the form below to contact Sarah.
“My singing is technically much better than it used to be AND a million times more joyful. Sarah helped me to get over the fear that was holding me back. You can't sing well if you're afraid to try!” – Susan Lander of Paired Down
Why should YOU enroll?
• Because you love to sing this one song, but you always do it exactly the same way and it's getting stale. You want to sing it better, but you're afraid that any change might make it worse. Sarah will help you loosen up and free your voice.
• Because you sound great singing in the shower, but when you get up to sing in front of people, your throat gets tight... and you can't breathe... and it's SO frustrating. Here's an opportunity to sing for others in a safe, supportive environment. A chance to practice performing without choking.
• Because you can sing MOST of this song you like, but there's that one part that drives you nuts because you can't hit the note, or you need more air, or you always end up behind the beat. Is it humanly possible to sing that darned song? Yes, with some coaching, it probably is!
• Because karaoke and backing tracks are nice, but you'd love to sing accompanied by an excellent guitar player. Learn how musicians structure a song, create intros / outros, and when to take a solo. Feel more confident when you take the stage.
• Because you're always looking to improve your vocal skills so that you'll be ready for that next audition, cabaret, open mic or karaoke party. Learn while observing other workshop participants. Sing with more expression. Transform your singing from OK to WOW!
“Sarah is beyond excellent! I've seen a huge difference in my overall performance... and also my confidence.”
- Frances Rodriguez of Fire Letters
Pre-registration & pre-payment required. Space is limited.
Register Now! Bring a friend!